Friday 17 May 2013

The Awesome Tag!!!

Hello! Now, this is exciting, because my super cool blogger buddy Amehka has tagged me in a post (by the way, this was originally posted by my real life buddies Bronia and Hannah so check ou their coolio blogs!) So, her goes (AAAH SOOO EXCITING!) Oh, and I forgot to tag someone, so I shall tag Lois!
Clothes
Hmmf...this is already pretty difficultamundo, but I think I shall have to go with dip dye - I love them both, and I think that acid wash jeans can make a fantabulous statement, however I love the simple yet gorgy impact that dip dye can have! So, oui, dip dye for me!
Aesdfagdvhscabs! They are both really pretty, but I shall have to go with floral mullet skirt. I LOVE floral patterns, I think they add vintage chic to any outfit, and the mullet cut is just beautful!
Hmmm...god, why is this so trifficult? I have already chosen floral, and I love the clean cut lines and the practicality of the satchle, so, yes, satchel! Also, it's orange! Come on!
Wow, this is suprisingly easy! RAINBOW PLATFORMS FOLKS! They have got an awesome sixties vibe, and they're RAINBOW, and they can add some sixties sun to any outfit! Yes! Platforms please!
Well, I love the country western style, and these boots are orange, colour of awesomeness, however Doc Martens has been a brand I've loved for some time with their gorgy sturdy practicality, and they're FLORAL, so I shall plump for them.
OH MY GOD HOW AM I MEANT TO CHOOSE? Mhy friend has some lovely creepers, and I think creepers are really really cool, but the wellies have a fun air of childhood, and they're pink and sparkly! Hmm....god...I shall have to go with the creepers, as I think they're a staple of a wardrobe (is it a shoedrobe for shoes?) but oui, the creepers!
Wow! Phwoar! These are gorgeous piccies! Umm..the tie dye tights have the sixties phscychadelic (have I spelt that right?) vibe and groove to them, but the floral tights are really really super pretty..How can i choose? Fine, the tie dye tights, as they are sooooo cool and pretty! Add a bit of groovy funkiness to any outfit!
Hmm...As Ahmeka rightly said, cosmic jeans are cool, but the craze has got blown out o' proportion - they are literally EVERYWHERE. So, I shall go for the coolio rainbow jeans (I love the ones in the picture! Where can i get them?!)
Well, studded belts add a punky, hardcore metal - ish feel to an outfit, however I am a massive fan of glitter, so I shall just have to go for that fantabulus glittery wittery belt!!
WOW! These are great questions guys! Well, odd socks are awesome and are really quirky and fun, but I just love the idea of confuzzling the world and wearing un - seasonal socks! So novelty X- Mas socks all the way (especially if they play a tune? Maybe jingle bells?!)
OH MY GOD HOW CAN I CHOOSE? I have lots of childhood bracelts like the ones in the picture, and I love their great big clunky colours! However, we're talking UNICORNS ON THE OTHER HAND. UNICORNS. So, for me, the choice isn't easy, but my path is clear. I choose unicorns!
AAAAAAARRRGH! I love the whole Harry Potter franchise, it's amazing! AMAZING! And I love the necklace! On the other hand, The Hunger Games are sooo sooo cool! I love all the characters! I love the book and the film! However, same goes for Harry Potter! HOW SHALL I CHOOSE? Ok....I'm going with...Deathly hallows necklace! I'm sorry Hunger Games, I still love you!
Ok, hmm...I love both of these as accessories... ummm..I shall go with the glitter bow tie, and channel a bit of Matt Smith (love Dr Who, btw guys!)
Wow! these are beautiful pictures, and I love them both! I love the garland as it is very Paloma Faith and summery, and I love the tiara as it is so princessy and glamourous! I shall go with..tiray! To transform my plain jane self into a princess!
OK, this is easy! Googly eyes! they are so cool - I just stick them on everything and AARGH they are beautiful and gorgy! Googly eyes all the way!
I love long, tangly boho waves as they are so festival - y and summery, but I also love Pixie crops - think Emma Watson! But I know I certainly wouldn't be able to pull off a pixie crop, so I shall go for the easy tow ear but equally gorgy boho waves!
Hmm...I do love studs, and they look lovely in the photo up there ^, but I love the idea of a collar that is transferable bertween outfits! Also I ADORE the pearls on that collar, so yes, the detatchable, and pearly collar!
WOW! These are both such amazing influential bands, which have really impacted on music history, and I love both of their music - howeverybugs, The Beatles have had a bigger impact on MOI, so I choose those lovely people!
Well, i think both of these are awesome styles, both gorgeous and beautiferous, however I adore the whole indie vibe, so yes, I shall go for indie!
Hmm..pastels or clashing patterns, that is le questionamundo! Pastels are very soft and gentle, whereas clashing patterns are so bright and bold and beautiful...they're both great styles, both I think clashing patterns are very hard to pull off, so it's pastels for me!
Ooh, this is easy! I'm not a huge fan of peplem skirts, and I love love luuuuuurve skater skirts, so that answers your question!


Well, monochrome is sleek and sophisticated, but only really works on the catwalk, so I go for clashion colours!
These are both gorgy hairstyles, and my friend wore a hair bow and looked great, they are glam and fantabby style, but the plait is simple yet very effective, and looks great on almost any outfit, the simple plait!














 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! what lovely answers, I agree with most of your choices!
    I applaud you for not losing heart and rushing the questions at the end like did!
    Bronia
    xx
    ps. where did that last question come from? I didn't make that one!
    pps. you forgot to tag anyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bron! The last question I made, with my coolness powers! And yes,,,I did forget to tag people! But I shall now!

      Delete