Sunday 5 May 2013

Clean & Clear - My Saviour!!

So, hola! You may or may not be aware that I am a teenager. Cue disappointed sighs from adult audience. Hate to break it to you you, but you were teenager a too once! We actually can't do anything about it! Sorry, sorry - back to the matter on our virtual hands. When you live as we do in an appearance obsessed world, and a blackhead means death, where do you turn? Well, my answer is Clean And Clear Deep Cleanser! (Other brands are available!) This steadfast staple of my bathroom has stood by me through thick and thin! Right, this must seem like an awful lot of product placement, so I'd like to put it out there that I am NOT being payed by the company! Anyway, I hope you'll take my beauty recommendation for what it's worth, and with that I shall love you and leave you! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment