Tuesday 4 June 2013

Love yourself, like I love you!

Hello my fantastic, amazing, lovely jazzy and wonderful groovy friends! If you're wondering why I'm talking like I've swallowed a jar if adjectives, it's for the simple reason that I am HAPPY, because I am learning to LOVE MYSELF! That is the subject of this post! Right, well, I have a small mole on my neck, and when I was younger I was so incredibly self conscious of it. I thought people were judging me by it, I tried to cover it up, I wanted to obliterate it (try saying that word like you are a Dalek! It's fun.) from the face of the earth - well, my skin. But as I've grown older, I've realised - it really doesn't matter! Yes, that's right, I have learned to love my body! And I want you, yes, you, to love your body as well! We are all beautiful. I shall leave you with some feminist/love your body pictures, because that's how I'm feeling! All empowered and motivated!











2 comments:

  1. U have a mole on your neck?!?
    Btw, lob the second picture.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do! But that proves my point that no one notices!!! yES I lob it too!
      XXXXXXXXXXXX

      Delete