Tuesday 21 May 2013

Worth dyeing for?

Hello friends! Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, my life has been very hectic recently...I haven't been neglecting you, buddies, and I was right to trust you to keep checking the blog out! Anyway, here I am once again, and this time I shall be sharing my views on a subject with you - dyed hair! Now, there are lots of people in my school with dyed hair in my school, and on some of them, it looks amazing! It changes their entire look and style, and gives them a vibe, and fsvgchbjdd just looks gorgy! I also really love the ombré style!  However...there are some people who, lets just say, haven't quite mastered the high art of dying hair. It seems to be a depressing downward spiral, they dye their hair once, full of hope, but it doesn't quite go right. Instead of blonde, it goes a perculiar shade of green. so, of course the person has to dye it again, and it goes wrong, or looks funny, so it gets dyed again and agian...they end up with a grey coarse, frizzy mop. So, unless you are sure you've got it all right, dyed hair is not worth dyeing for! But there are so many cases when it went right! I shall leave you with a load of cool dyed hai pics!




 

1 comment:

  1. Wowee! Lob it Sof-lof!!! I am gonna dye my hair ombre I think! So fingers crossed it won't go green!!!!
    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete