Wednesday 22 May 2013

Spring frolic!

Hola, my little buddies! Good to see you all again! Now, as you might know, it is Spring! (Unless....you live in Australia. Or New Zealand. Or somewhere over there.) But for us it is anyway! So, I was so overwhelmed by the beautiful-ness of everything that I dashed back inside, grabbed my trusty camera, and basically took multiple pictures of everything! So, here we are!
Yay! Blossom!
And...ahem...more blossom..
Oh, and Hetty!
 
Tress/blossom (I'm aware I'm stating the obvious!)
Oh, and just because I love you guys, I spent ages kneeling on the office desk trying desperately to capture my little birdie buddies, and, yep the photo is blurry, but...it's a bluetit! Whoo! So, folks, there we have it! My photo taking spree in the sun! I enjoyed being outside with Hetty, and I hope you vaguely enjoyed this post!!
 
 


 

2 comments: