Saturday 8 June 2013

French longings!

Hello, my small, possibly furry,(actually, probably not) buddies! Now this post, as suggested by the title, is about my extreme longing and desire to be in LE FRANCINGTONS (France, for all of you English speakers!)
 
^^ Here is my happy litttle French doodle! ^^
 
This may sound a tad barmy, but I have NEVER BEEN TO FRANCE! I know! Shock! Horror! Well, actually, that's not quite true..I once drove through it! (Although obviously I didn't drive. That might be slightly dangerous.) But I would REALLY LIKE TO GO TO FRANCE, so if any one reading this is willing to take me, let me know! France has just go so much going for it! I mean, it's got fantastic FOOD:


Nomble Omble McScromble....it just makes me so HUNGRY looking at it..
INCREDIBLE, if ever so slightly scary couture:
And fantabby architecture! i would include a piccy of the iconic Eiffel Tower, but why would you need a picture when you have my incredibly acurate doodle! Ooh, and gorgy chateaux (tink that's how you spell it...)!
Phwoar or what! I hope this post has made you see why I so desperately LOVE FRANCE, and want to be there right now! Oh, and yesterday my good buddy Hanni!!! came round, and we had a wondiferous time, so expect an over - exited post soon!



7 comments:

  1. heggo! can I come to France with you?? I have been and it is fabby and marvy and gorgy! the only problem is that no one speaks English over there...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heggo! Yes, feel free to come to France with me! It sounds absolutely marvolicious! Hmm, yes...that does sound uno bit problematic!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I invite myself to come?! All of the photos are really gorgey Soffle so well donious!
    This may sound weird but u know those macaroon things? Ive been wanting to try them for years even though they are just biscuit creamy things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanky - I lob all the photos! Yes, please DO invite yourself! And I have never tried a macaroon thing either, but you know! They look delishy!
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. At school we're supposed to be having this "French Day" were we all dress up in the flag colours, French food tasting and some other activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? oh, lucky you! I wish we could do that! Nom,....I hope you get to try some Macaroons, or something equally exciting!

      Delete
    2. Hope so! I don't even know the full plan for the day yet!!!

      Delete