Sunday 7 July 2013

Summer Vibe!

Hey my darling little tinternet buddies! Now, today is a gloriously hot summer day, and I'm really feeling that happy, chilled out summer vibe! The big thing among fashion bloggers right now is flower crowns - and I've made one! I love it so much! here is a photo I took for my new profile picture, but I shall try and get some pictures specifically of the crown!
Yep! That's me in a picture you can tell I had too much fun editing! Now for some really wubbish iPod pictures specifically of my CROWN....
It's not entirely finished yet - I just couldn't bear not to share it with you! So, other things that are happening with me - I made an exciting milk jelly thingymabob! here are some pictures...
The jelly looks like a vague white glowing blob, but I promise there is jelly there - it's not a vortex into another space and time!

So, I took a leap of faith and turned the jelly out...I shall now christen it for evermore 'The Poached Egg Jelly'! Not quite as impressive as I had hoped, but after much prodding and playing with it immaturely I ascertained that it did have all the wibbly wobbly properties of a normal jelly - so that's something! I was quite pleased with my idea of setting the jelly in my vintage tea set, and turning it out onto the tea saucer!
Just one more picture displaying the Vortex Properties of the Poached Egg Jelly! I shan't type out the recipe for you - but here's a fairly similar one... And onto my fantabby new discovery! This really is hot off the press, because I only heard this an hour ago - but on the radio I heard a snippet of In The Long Run by The Staves, and just fell in love with it! it's so..just LOVELY!So take a look at the video I will leave you, and you will be getting to know this band at the smae time as me! I hope you like the song - that's all for today! Luv ya babes - you are like, totes reem!


 

6 comments:

  1. That jelly looks horrible but your crown looks beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the jelly was pretty horrid, but yes, I am in love with my crown!

      Delete
    2. And I forgot to put xx's, so here they are:
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I like your crown! The flowers are beautiful....like you!!
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my crown too! Im glad you like the flowers too! And you are gorgeous as well!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I am addicted to the staves!!!! I have their cd!!!!! And gorgy flower crown!!!!
    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete