Saturday 11 May 2013

The haul!

I went charity shopping yesterday with my friend Bronia, and had a brillig time! So, I thought I'd share my VERY exciting haul with you! First I found a lovely hippie dress, which I bought, and then Bron found the most gorgy dungarees! I sulked that she'd found them first, she tried them on and they were TOO BIG FOR HER! Cue wild hopping, singing, hugging and all things joyous. They were slightly too big for me as well, but not by that much and anyway, I would've bought them if the were twenty sizes too big! So, see below for pictures, and farewell!





6 comments:

  1. love the dungareees! xo
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou - me too! Shall check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! Gorgeous clothes!! You did well! :) I love both things you bought; the pattern (and the buttons) on the dress is pretty and I'm loving the pocket on top of a pocket sorta thing going on with the overalls (dungarees?) I call them overalls! haha oh well. xx :)

    honeydewcraze.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou-I was pretty overjoye to find the dungarees as well! Yep, I really like the pattern on the dress, and I think the makers of the dungarees/overalls went slightly overboard with pockets! But, hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lobly legs you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe..thankyou briffet! same to you!

      Delete