Saturday 25 May 2013

I am so versatile!

Hello! Welcome to my internet dominion! Now, this is a very very EXCITING post, because I have been given an AWARD! As in, one of those things I NEVER GET GIVEN! But now I have, and the award in question is the Versatile Blogger Award (ooh, and I thought of a pun - 'I am so versatile, you could cover a bathroom wall with me! Do you see? As in versaTILE!) I was nominated by both my good lovely friend Hanni! and my internet blogger buddy Amehka! so, please check out both of their blogs! Right, well, here goes - the rules:

  1. Thank the person that gave you the award!
  2. (Thankyou Hanni, thankyou Amehka!)
  3. Include a link to their blog!
  4. (See above)
  5. Select 15 blogs to nominate for this award!
  6. Tell the person who nominated you and your readers 7 things about yourself!

Right...fifteen blogs...this will be tricky, as I don't have  fifteen followers, but I shall juts nominate people, and if you have already been nominated just ignore me!

Honeydewcraze
Bronia's Bubble
Remarkable Ramblings
Beautiful Button
A Little Prickly
The Frill Seeker
Teacups and Saucers
Right, well, my grasp on maths may be bad, but even I am aware that this isn't fifteen! But...Oh well!
Now..hmmm...seven things about myself?
1. I love food, and eat pretty much constantly..I wouldn't say I was fat, but I am definitely greedy. Eating is just what I do to fill the gaps in my time - I know this probably isn't healthy, but often I can't stop! :(
2. At school I am classified a 'nerd' and disliked by most people apart from my group of coolio friends :) I moved forms this year because I hated my form and was getting mildly bullied for my nerd status. But, now I'm in a GROOVY form with my friends!
3. I started this blog because I wanted a tidgy little space on the internet to call my own, and to share my thoughts, feelings and views! I also like talking..and that reminds me, I would be ovejoyed to exchange emails with someone!
4. I have two cats, which you might already know, called Katie and Hetty - Katie is an eight year old lucky black cat, and Hetty is a small one year old FLUFFY spotty cat! Katie literally jumps at her own shadow, while Hetty would happily walk miles to investigate a strange smell!
5. I love sewing, and fashion, and non - mainstream stuff! I adore charity shops, and thrifting, and everything cool like that! I am currently making a shirt out of a stripy duvet cover I got from a charity shop for 50p - I shall do a post about it when I've finished, so you can admire it in all it's glory!
6. I love love love art, and everything about it! I'm fairly ok at art, and shall be taing it next year for GCSE, so to quote any American - Watch This Space! Here is a bad example:
 
 
7. Boys in general dislike me, so I have never had a boyfriend! I'm not fussed about it though - why do I need love when I have a blog?!
 
Ok, there we have it! Seven facts about MOI! I hope you aren't off in Snoozeville due to the boring nature of my facts, and please leave a comment!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! :') I will the post within the next week or so!
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok! I love your blog, and I shall keep and eye out for your post! x

      Delete
  2. Awww your kitties are soooooo cute!!!!! I sooo need to see Hetty, she looks super lovely!!!!!
    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is super super lovely..and naughty! Yep, you must come and see her! x

      Delete