Monday 6 May 2013

My current read

Hello! I would like you good folks to know that this is a school day, and I am writing this to you amid a mad panic as everyone dashes around doingessentially nothing but looking busy. I am not paying attention to my toast, so if it burns I am holding you accountable!! So, onto the matter at hand.. My current read is: Is it just me? By Miranda Hart. I'm sure all us Brits are familiar with our (well mine, anyway) Queen of Comedy! She's uproariously hilarious, and this book is no change! Complete with Miranda - esque doodles, and every other word is amusing! Lent to me by a friend, but in sure you won't regret it if you buy it for yourself. Ooh, by the way, the first chapter was free on iBooks when I looked, nor sure if that's still the case! Anyway, toast burnt, must fly of to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment