Wednesday 15 May 2013

Exams...

Hello. Note the lack of exclamation mark, because that's how bad my day has been. To start with I had a Maths SAT, which wasn't exactly a picnic.
 Whatsoever. For a start, I'm not a smart cookie when it comes to maths. And secondly, every lesson we have is spent doing NOTHING, as our teacher, who is LOVELY but a terrible teacher, potters around laughing and joking. He may sound like an ideal teacher, but I'm trying to knuckle down in le Matematicas, which isn't nice when it's hindered by the teacher. It's not taught engagingly...just AAARGGH! To top my fantastic day off, I had my retainers put in straight after. To those of you who don't have braces or know about Orthodontic Stuff, a retainer is what you have after your braces have come off to make sure that you retainers don't move back to their original positions. PHEW! That was a long sentence! Anyway, they hurt like crazy. Sigh..I'm just so tired and depressed...But I've got my lovely blog! Thankyou for putting up with my looooooooooooooooooong rant, I just had to get that out of my system!

No comments:

Post a Comment