Monday 6 May 2013

App advice!

Bonjourno! Right, I am writing this on an iPod, one of those scarily hi - tec devices (I sound sixty!!) which can do just about everything. And most of the things they can do are done through apps! So, here is my:
CURRENT APP THAT MAKES ME 'APPY! (Pun intended. Pretty pleased with that one.)
Microsoft photosynth!
This is a free app, which is good for all you Scrooges out there (I include myself in this group!) Basically, it lets you create a 360 degree panorama of wherever you are, which is a) highly entertaining, and b) could be very useful? Not sure what context... But I can imagine it being useful! You take a series of photos going around the room/place, and it stitches them all together quite happily! I recommend this app! Farewell, dear readers, bide well on your travels throughout this messy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment