Sunday 5 May 2013

Lambs!!!

So, lambs. The most adorable creatures in the world, right! Yes! Correct! As I mentined in the post before, SPRING HAS SPRUNG. Which means, if you live in a farming part of Derbyshire as I do, lambs. This post is purely to sing the prasises of these gambolling, galloping, frail and breathtakingly adorable creatures.
We have a field at the bottom of our garden filled with them - I feel so honoured! (Fun lamb fact - lambs have a four tiered stomach!) Another thing you notice about lambs is the distinct difference in colour between their white white white wool, and their mothers' yellowy white wool. And yes, I'm aware I'm rambling and gushing in equal measures, however I just can't help myself! They're lambs! And with that snappy ending, I leave. Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment