Tuesday 14 May 2013

Never Forget You!

Hellohellohellohellohello! You may remember that yesterday when in blogger I was ill, and my situation hasn't improved much. But, I struggle on through my tears! Anyway, today's post is about a songle! The song in question is Never Forget You, by the Noisettes. Now, I hadn't heard of the Noisettes before my friend introduced me to this song, and I'm aware that they may sound like a generic girly pop band. But they're not! In the video, the lead singer wears sparkly silver Doc Martens, which is reason enough to love a song! .... If it weren't for the fact that its also a REALLY GOOD SONG! It has a kinda smooth jazz vibe to it (Vibe! I said vibe! It's not actually smooth jazz!) It also has really fantabby lyrics, and tyjvkhcycusrhn it's just so beautiful! I really heartily encourage you to 'check it out, duuuuude!' I'll have to love you and leave you - fridge calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment