Saturday 17 August 2013

Not all that glitters is gold.

I may not have posted in a while, BUT, (this is the guilt talking), I wasn't neglecting you guyzzz, I was just taking a miniature bloggity blog break. Anyway, I'm back! here! Hello! Now, one of the most EXCITING THINGS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD LIKE EVER has happened! You may think I am exaggerating, but I promise you - am I not. Let me give you a clue: What do you get when you add jelly, sparkles and shoes together, in one big hubble bubble pot of loveliness? Answer - Jelly shoes! Yay! I have been wanting jelly shoes for ages now, so when I spotted these beauties on ASOS, I pounced. But then - tragedy struck! I ordered a size too big, so that when they arrived they had to be immediately sent back, and the replacement pair a size down DIDN'T ARRIVE IN TIME FOR ME TO TAKE THEM TO GERMANY WITH ME! It was tragic. However, that's just metaphorical water under the metaphorical bridge now, and when I returned from my holiday, I had such a lovely parcel waiting for me!

 I have been wearing them almost constantly, as they are so incredibly easy to wear, so comfortable and aaaaaargh they're made of jelly! (I know I'm not expressing myself very eloquently, but I've been seized with a passionate and all-engulfing love for these shoes, which takes away my power of speech/forming proper sentences that don't just consist of 'aaaaaaargh'.) Ooh, and I knew I had made a good choice when I saw this epically cool thingy on Rookie! Still on the subject of shoes, I need some new school shoes, and, after some Google exploration, I set my heart on having some T-bar school shoes! Blogger's being awful funny, and won't let me put any pictures up, but just click on this link, to see what I mean! It is proving hard to get my hands on some, but I shall NOT GIV UP! Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I need some jelly shoes! I'm liking your odd socks!
    I have some t-bar school shoes which I love very much so!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - they're lovely! I like me odd socks also!
      Soffle
      Xxx

      Delete