Saturday 22 June 2013

Crowns and Conversions!!!

Well hey there! I salute you for hopping over here on your pogo stick, or riding over here on your llama, or being dragged here by a unicorn whose horn you are tied to with a magical ribbon!
Hahahaha...I'm sorry, I just found this amusing..
 Right, today is an exciting day, because (I appreciate this might not be quite so exciting for you guys) my dining room has been AWESOMIFIED! Previously, in my dining room, the colour scheme was (brace yourself) GREEN and BEIGE. Uggh..shudder. Here are some wubbish pictures I took during the TRANSFORMATION process - It didn't normally have the bookcases in the middle of the room. But hopefully you can get a feel for the WUBBISHNESS of le place!





But now...this is what it looks like!


 YAy! Do you like it? I love it! I'm spending every waking minute in there! Oh..and onto the other topicc of this post...Flower crowns! I am a mahoosive fan of ASOS market place, which is like a cool version of Amazon, specifically for clothes. It's AWESOME!! I get emails from them whenever something exciting happens, and here is a screenshot from my latest emai:
If you'd like to hone in, as I did, on the picture on the middle left - festival headresses! I scrambled to clickety click on the link, and oh what joy did I find on the other side! Here are some gems which are FOR SALE! I am obviously a huge advocate of DIY-ing, but if you dont fancy that, then here are some of the gorgy jewels you can get your hands on:






 Yay! Arent't they gorgy? I myself am a fan of the huge poofy fluffy elaborate ones, but there really is a crown for everyone, from small delicate ones to gorgeous elaborate fat things! Now, before I flit off, I shall leave you with this picture of Mike (from WOTE)  - well, his puppet anyway - making wishes in the back yard. I love him, and with that, fareweelius!



2 comments:

  1. I love the bookcase in the fireplace! It looks really cool and original!
    ASDFGHJKL! Wowzingtons! Those flower garlands are Beautiferous!
    MMIIIKKKEEEEEEE!!! <3
    xxxxxx
    Hannki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fank oo Hanni McPhee! I love the bookcase fireplace thingy too! And I KNOW! Aren't they just gorgy? Yay! Mike lovers unite! <3
      SOffle
      Xxx

      Delete